841 to 950 hack

  • bob
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2008
      i got the 950 firmware on my 841 dvd player i got it set to region
      free. im using a hdmi cable to tv. i had the hdcp hack before i
      installed the 950 firmware now i cant get the hack to work. also i can
      not set the dvd player to 720p anymore i only have 420p & 1080i
      options. is this normal or is it because of the hdcp hack?
      thanks bob