HD950 stretch DivX resolution

  • fnasale
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi to all.
      I have a Samsung DVD-HD950 (region 2, year 2006)connected with
      scart-rgb to a 16:9 TV (I want to buy an HD-LCD in this year but I
      have to use that TV now).

      My HD950 stretch automatically the resolution of the DivX to the full
      screen. This is a great problem because it deforms the proportions of
      the videos and is a torture to watch every kind of DivX.
      There is a way to disable the automatic stretch?
      It's terrible and I can't view the DivX with player fot this huge problem.

      Thank you to all.