Samsung HD960 region free?

  • Sashimi
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
      Anyone found out if HD960 can be made region free or HDCP free?
    • Sashimi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2006
        Anyone found out if HD960 can be made region free or HDCP free?
      • burrositos01
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2006
          Try with this

          Press the Angle button on the Remote Control
          2. Press the 4 Button on the Remote Control
          3. Press the 3 Button on the Remote Control
          4. Press the 2 Button on the Remote Control
          5. Press the 7 Button on the Remote Control
          6. The phrase HDCP Free should Appear on the On-Screen Display

          If it works although it says HDCP Free it apparently Makes the Player
          Multi Region at the same time.

          The HDCP Message is only visible if you are Viewing though
          Composite ...it does not Appear if you are connected Through HDML....
          Although the Hack still works.
        • Raymond
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 25, 2008
            --- In ZoranDVD@yahoogroups.com, "burrositos01" <casiterita@...> wrote:

            > Try with this
            >
            > Press the Angle button on the Remote Control
            > 2. Press the 4 Button on the Remote Control
            > 3. Press the 3 Button on the Remote Control
            > 4. Press the 2 Button on the Remote Control
            > 5. Press the 7 Button on the Remote Control
            > 6. The phrase HDCP Free should Appear on the On-Screen Display
            >
            > If it works although it says HDCP Free it apparently Makes the Player
            > Multi Region at the same time.
            >
            > The HDCP Message is only visible if you are Viewing though
            > Composite ...it does not Appear if you are connected Through HDML....
            > Although the Hack still works.

            I have tried this method and not working. Is there an update of the
            firmware will allow me to do it?

            Thanks.