Re: [ZoranDVD] Help!

  • Jose Theman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2006
      Use your remote and press on Video Sel until you get it working.

      Cheers!

      Joe <zmatheny@...> wrote:
      Can anyone help me out please.

      I just made the firmware cd rom. I inserted it into my dvd player. All went well. The disc
      popped out. I waited for the machine to turn off, but the screen got scambled. After about 5
      minutes, I turned off the dvd player. Now whenever I turn it on I get this scrambled screen
      and I can't get the dvd player to read the cd.

      Thanks

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/