Quick Update

  • Tom Davis
    Message 1 of 19 , May 31, 2007
      Zooters,

      I'm shooing for mid June to start the beta, having smoothed out most of the
      Vista issues. I'll keep you posted.

      Tom Davis
      Zoot Software
      td@...
    • Kenneth S. Rhee
      Message 2 of 19 , May 31, 2007
        That's the best news I heard for a long time!

        Not that you need any more encouragement, but keep it up, Tom!

        Ken

        Message 3 of 19 , May 31, 2007
          Tom:

          Excellent news indeed! I'm sure you'll have plenty of beta volunteers.

          Nigel Chippindale

          _____

          I'm shooing for mid June to start the beta, having smoothed out most of the
          Vista issues. I'll keep you posted.

          Tom Davis
          Zoot Software
          td@zootsoftware. <mailto:td%40zootsoftware.com> com

        • Daly de Gagne
          Message 4 of 19 , May 31, 2007
            Great ne, Tom. Many thanks.

            Daly

            --
            Discuss and learn about David Allen's Getting Things Done:
            Message 5 of 19 , May 31, 2007
              When I use Zoot on an external monitor along side my laptop, , my precious
              little zooter disappears and I can't zoot happily away. Any suggestions?

              _____

              > I'm shooing for mid June to start the beta, having smoothed out most of
              > the
              > Vista issues. I'll keep you posted.
              >
              > Tom Davis
              > Zoot Software
              > td@zootsoftware. <mailto:td%40zootsoftware.com> com

              --
              Discuss and learn about David Allen's Getting Things Done:

            • Sandro Perotti
              Message 6 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                Now THAT's good news!

                Thank you, Tom, please count me in.

                Cheers!

                Sandro

              • Thomas A Birkland
                Message 7 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                  For what it's worth, I'd like to be a beta tester too-I gave up on Zoot
                  a year or two ago but I am ready to dive back in. Nothing I have used
                  (OneNote, etc) comes close.

                  Tom

                  ________________________________

                  | I'm shooing for mid June to start the beta, having smoothed
                  | out most of the
                  | Vista issues. I'll keep you posted.
                  |
                  | Tom Davis
                  | Zoot Software
                  | td@... <mailto:td%40zootsoftware.com>
                  |

                  | Hint: For fastest response to application errors, use the
                  | Help>Technical Support... menu option in Zoot to report your
                  | issue, or send a message to tech@...
                  <mailto:tech%40zootsoftware.com> .
                  | More Zoot Tips and New Tutorial:

                  <mailto:ZootForum-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>

                  | Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Derek B. Cornish
                  Message 8 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                    This is great news. I'd be very happy to be one of your beta testers.

                    Derek Cornish

                    rns.groups.yahoo.com >
                    > I'm shooing for mid June to start the beta, having smoothed
                    > out most of the Vista issues. I'll keep you posted.
                    >
                    > Tom Davis
                    > Zoot Software
                    > td@...
                    >

                    > Hint: For fastest response to application errors, use the
                    > Help>Technical Support... menu option in Zoot to report your
                    > issue, or send a message to tech@... .
                    > More Zoot Tips and New Tutorial:
                    >
                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Ian Goldsmid
                    Message 9 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                      Me too J

                      Ian Goldsmid

                      This is great news. I'd be very happy to be one of your beta testers.

                      Derek Cornish

                    • Chris Wuestefeld
                      Message 10 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                        > Me too

                        I suspect this will be easier if we just assume that everyone wants to be in
                        on it. Anyone who doesn't, please raise your hand. ;-)

                      • James Fallows
                        Message 11 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                          > I suspect this will be easier if we just assume that everyone wants
                          to be in on it.<

                          Absolutely! But just to avoid any ambiguity: Admiral, please count me
                          in too. jfz.
                        • Gianni
                          Message 12 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                            I agree on your assumption. For my part I definitely would like to be in.
                            Gianni

                            > I suspect this will be easier if we just assume that everyone wants
                            to be in on it.
                          • bdrossca
                            Message 13 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                              Good day,

                              I would like to thank all the Zooters who are volunteering to review
                              the beta release. I use Zoot every day for business and cannot risk
                              not having my information available at all times.

                              I greatly appreciate the efforts of those who will be working to make
                              the next version of Zoot as successful as the current program.

                              Best regards,
                              Brian Ross
                            • td2zoot@pacbell.net
                              Message 14 of 19 , May 31, 2007
                                My hand is down!! :)

                                _____

                                I suspect this will be easier if we just assume that everyone wants to be in
                                on it. Anyone who doesn't, please raise your hand. ;-)

                              • Ray Whiting
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
                                  Bravo! Certainly this is an event for which we've all been waiting.

                                  I'd love to be a tester, too. Oh, but wait... do I have to have Vista for the new Zoot? Are you talking about the 32-bit upgrade we've been waiting for, or something different?

                                  Ray Whiting

                                  > Zooters,

                                  > I'm shooing for mid June to start the beta, having smoothed out most of the
                                  > Vista issues. I'll keep you posted.
                                • Chris Lawley
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jun 1, 2007
                                    On 1 Jun 2007, Ray Whiting wrote:

                                    > I'd love to be a tester, too. Oh, but wait... do I have to have Vista for the
                                    > new Zoot?

                                    Hope not - XP's the last Windows I'm going to use - it suits me
                                    perfectly.
                                    Now, far more importantly ...

                                    Me Too!

                                    chris :-)
                                  • thelor2000
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jun 3, 2007
                                      Hi Tom,

                                      this are realy great news. For sure I will participate in the beta-test.

                                      Thanks very much for your great work

                                      Andreas

                                      --- In ZootForum@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Davis" <td@...> wrote:

                                      > Zooters,
                                      >
                                      > I'm shooing for mid June to start the beta, having smoothed out most
                                      of the
                                      > Vista issues. I'll keep you posted.
                                      >
                                      > Tom Davis
                                      > Zoot Software
                                      > td@...

                                    • Henry T. Stein, Ph.D.
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jun 16, 2007
                                        I'd like to be included in the Beta testing.

                                        Henry Stein
                                      • Ian Goldsmid
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jun 21, 2007
                                          Tom

                                          Sorry to seem impatient - like an excited kid. will Zoot 5 beta be available
                                          maybe in the next few days?

                                          Regards, Ian