RE: [ZoCal] RE: PV Botanic Garden show Oct 25, 26, & 27

  • Jeff Thompson
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 7, 2013

      I have some new locos that need break-in, and will be taking delivery on some DCC’d ones from The Don  J J J  so I can fill in on either track!!

      Jeff

      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 25, 2013

        Will bring 40' for Henri.

        David L.
        ZoCal

        On Oct 25, 2013 1:15 PM, "Lindley Ruddick" <elruddick@...> wrote:

        Only enough for mine.
        Lindley

        Sent from Lindley Ruddick's iPhone

        On Oct 25, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Henri Seynaeve <HSeynaeve@...> wrote:

        Lindley

        Do you have sheets to cover the modules?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 22, 2013, at 7:12 PM, Lindley Ruddick <elruddick@...> wrote:

        Dan,

        Shortly after noon on Friday.