Re: [ZoCal] PV Botanic Garden show Oct 25, 26, & 27

  • Lindley Ruddick
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 2, 2013
      Henri,
      That will be great! OUTSTANDING!
      I am sure we can find someone who will act on your behalf by running trains on Saturday morning.
      Lindley

      On Oct 2, 2013, at 8:45 AM, Henri Seynaeve <HSeynaeve@...> wrote:

      Lindley,

      I can bring 5 modules with me and related DCC and wireless equipment
      Will be there from Friday to Sunday, except Saturday norming

      I hope this will work and you have the space to

      Thanks
      Henri

      Sent from my iPad

      On Sep 30, 2013, at 11:08 PM, <elruddick@...> wrote:

      Just got word that we will have our own room that is 29' X 29' for the show. For those of you who have attended in the past, this is the first room on your right as you enter the building. It is closest to the patio.

      Set up is Friday starting at 12 noon until 6 or 7 PM. The show hours are 10AM to 4 PM on both Saturday and Sunday but we can probably get in about 9AM or so. My 5 modules will get lost in the room so I am hoping others will show up with some modules so we can have maybe 2 or 3 small layouts. Perhaps Mike could make arrangements to have Dan get his module so we could hook his module and Dan's together or maybe Dan has enough to make a layout by himself. Maybe Henri could show up with a car load of modules.
      If Ron Vaughn is still around, his plywood prairies could also make a set up.
      I am assuming the San Diego folks would be up for only one day without modules but if that is a bad assumption, I would be happy to admit my mistake.
      Lindley

    • David Lancaster
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 25, 2013

        Will bring 40' for Henri.

        David L.
        ZoCal

        On Oct 25, 2013 1:15 PM, "Lindley Ruddick" <elruddick@...> wrote:

        Only enough for mine.
        Lindley

        Sent from Lindley Ruddick's iPhone

        On Oct 25, 2013, at 12:35 PM, Henri Seynaeve <HSeynaeve@...> wrote:

        Lindley

        Do you have sheets to cover the modules?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 22, 2013, at 7:12 PM, Lindley Ruddick <elruddick@...> wrote:

        Dan,

        Shortly after noon on Friday.