Question about AZL Mikado release dates

  • Lindley Ruddick
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
      I saw a posting someplace with the approximate release dates of the AZL Mikados in various road names but I cannot recall it. HELP!!!!
    • jamesmacburney
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013
        It was on the AZL Forum site (Rob A):
        Here is the current UNOFFICIAL PROPOSED release schedule. This is Seriously subject to change.

        July 15 Mikado SRR
        August 1 Mikado CB&Q (heavy)
        August 15 Mikado NYC
        September 1 Mikado WP (heavy)