RE: [ZoCal] San Diego Model RR Museum report

  • Jeff Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013

      It was a fun day.  I’d definitely be up to doing this one again.  Even got some nice comments from the large scale clubbers.

      I added 14 photos to the 15 that were already posted.   I included a few of the HO layout across the hall – looks great, as long as you have 7,000 square feet to build it in.  Looks like everything is from Sunday.  No pictures from Saturday?

      Jeff T