Re: John, is Nov. 3. still OK?

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi,

      In my usual precise manner I got daylight savings time all wrong. It
      starts Sunday at 2:00 AM.

      One of my automatic time clocks have already been using standard time
      for a long time now.

      Bill
      El Toro, CA
    • John Duino
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2007
        Right, it doesn't change until this coming Sunday morning. But if you show
        up an hour early feel free to pull any weeds or trim the hedges or rake
        leaves for me :)

        Still aiming for 3pm PDT,

        John