Re: [ZoCal] Re: Fullerton Railroad Days � May 4 & 5

  • David Lancaster
    Message 1 of 21 , May 1, 2013

      Does Henri need my end module again? Gary can bring that too. You should have two layouts, Henri and Lindley. If Henri puts his pyramid module at the turn in the "L", it should fit. I will post a picture of what I am talking about.

      David L.
      ZoCal

      On Apr 30, 2013 8:40 AM, "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@...> wrote:

      I've made arrangements to pick them up from David after 3:00 on Friday. What else will we need?

      I'll be up early Saturday morning.

      Gary

      --- In ZoCal@yahoogroups.com, Lindley Ruddick <elruddick@...> wrote:

      > To the best of my knowledge, they are in the trailer which I assume is at David's.
      > Lindley
      >

      > On Apr 30, 2013, at 12:18 AM, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Who has the skirts? As in.............where are they?
      > >
      > > Please advise.............
      > >

      > > Don

    • Henri Seynaeve
      Message 2 of 21 , May 1, 2013
        David

        I will bring with me 5 modules and perhaps one more if can fit it in the car, all are strait, I do not need your end module
        thank you for asking
        Henri

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 1, 2013, at 10:14 AM, David Lancaster <zscaler1955@...> wrote:

        Does Henri need my end module again? Gary can bring that too. You should have two layouts, Henri and Lindley. If Henri puts his pyramid module at the turn in the "L", it should fit. I will post a picture of what I am talking about.

        David L.
        ZoCal

        On Apr 30, 2013 8:40 AM, "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@...> wrote:

        I've made arrangements to pick them up from David after 3:00 on Friday. What else will we need?

        I'll be up early Saturday morning.

        Gary

        --- In ZoCal@yahoogroups.com, Lindley Ruddick <elruddick@...> wrote:

        > To the best of my knowledge, they are in the trailer which I assume is at David's.
        > Lindley
        >

        > On Apr 30, 2013, at 12:18 AM, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Who has the skirts? As in.............where are they?
        > >
        > > Please advise.............
        > >

        > > Don

      • Gary Hoffman
        Message 3 of 21 , May 3, 2013
          Ahoy. I have the bucket-o-skirts and the yellow toolbox with the hardware and track connections. I plan to be there by 8:00am on Saturday.

          Gary

          --- In ZoCal@yahoogroups.com, David Lancaster <zscaler1955@...> wrote:

          > Does Henri need my end module again? Gary can bring that too. You should
          > have two layouts, Henri and Lindley. If Henri puts his pyramid module at
          > the turn in the "L", it should fit. I will post a picture of what I am
          > talking about.
          >
          > David L.
          > ZoCal
          > On Apr 30, 2013 8:40 AM, "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I've made arrangements to pick them up from David after 3:00 on Friday.
          > > What else will we need?
          > >
          > > I'll be up early Saturday morning.
          > >
          > > Gary
          > >
          > > --- In ZoCal@yahoogroups.com, Lindley Ruddick <elruddick@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > To the best of my knowledge, they are in the trailer which I assume is
          > > at David's.
          > > > Lindley

        • Lindley Ruddick
          Message 4 of 21 , May 3, 2013
            Need skirts.
            Do not need hardware or track connections
            Lindley