Proposed space allocation for Fullerton

  • John D. Duino
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hi! Ready for a challenge? I received the paperwork for the Railroad Days, and boy did they take to heart my comment of "give us whatever you've got!"

      I uploaded a scan of it.

      We get the full 40' width (so probably the end of the tent), and that is 20' wide. Then we get a full 50' length down one side of the tent, but only 10' wide.  Fortunately this plays in favor of the various BYOZ bits, but still options.

      Time to start planning!

    • Jeff Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013

        You are welcome to use my module, if needed (even though I won’t be there).  And my truck is still available for use (to haul the trailer up) while I am out of state.  Their site says they had 30,000 visitors for 2012 - looks like I’ll be missing out on a great show!

        Jeff