New file uploaded to ZoCal

  • ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 81 , Mar 27, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ZoCal
      group.

      File : /2013 Fullerton/2013-Fullerton.pdf
      Uploaded by : jduino <jduino@...>
      Description : Proposed space allocation

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      jduino <jduino@...>
    • te
      Message 81 of 81 , Feb 17

        My heart goes out to you all having to suffer in an unheated classroom in ZoCal.  We are going to have a warm night tonight, it is only going down to 13.  At least we don’t have 8 feet of snow like Boston!

        Wish I could be there to help with the modules.

        Tom in Philly