RE: [ZoCal] Re: Fullerton Railroad Days update 3-6-2013

  • Jeff Thompson
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 15, 2013

      Besides Chuck’s Jeep, here’s another option:

      Like I said, I’ll be in NC May 4-11, but my truck (the big blue one that took modules to Sacramento) would otherwise be parked at Union Station in LA.  I could bring it to the OC before I leave, and it would be available to bring the trailer up and take it back .  My truck would tow it as easily as the truck David brought to Del Mar (it is rated for 10,000 lbs).  I have a hitch and it is all wired up.

      Jeff T