Re: [ZoCal] Any suggestions?

  • Brian Pon
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15, 2013
      Thanks Chuck, but the phone number suggests that NeedTrains is in FL. I need a store to visit while in Phoenix.

      Brian K Pon
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 15, 2013, at 8:49 PM, Chuck Gaskill <chuckgaskill@...> wrote:

      I believe NeedTrains is.

      Chuck Gaskill

      On Mar 15, 2013, at 8:04 PM, Brian Pon <n6zrn@...> wrote:

      Does anybody know of any train stores in the Phoenix area that carries Z scale?

      Brian K Pon
      Sent from my iPhone

    • Don Fedjur
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15, 2013
        Brian,

        You want to find your way to Roy's Train World in Mesa. The cross streets are Southern and Country Club. Chck out their website; www.roystrainworld.com

        (480) 833-4353
        M-F: 9am-5:30pm
        Thursday: Open late til' 7pm
        Saturday: 9am-5pm
        Sunday: Closed

        They have some Marklin engines and rolling stock as well as Micro-Trains rolling stock and track. They carry a good assortment of scenice supplies, magazines and books for MRR.

        Have fun...........

        Don

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 16, 2013
            Just them brother..................

            There is a train store on the west side of town parallel to the UP Mainline........forgot the name, but mainly HO and in the past..........I've seen no Z-Scale there.

            Don

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 16, 2013
              Ok. Much thanks. I'll definitely give them a try.

              Brian K Pon
              Sent from my iPhone