Del Mar WGH Show This Weekend

  • Gary Hoffman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2013
      Rain or graupel, ZoCal will be at the Del Mar fairgrounds this weekend with another outstanding layout. If you'd like free admission, show up Friday and help us set up. We need the helping hands and you'll enjoy the camaraderie of fellow Z-scale model railroad enthusiasts.

      The Big Freight Yard is in great working order and will be ready to show off all manner of Z-scale rolling stock. So everyone, bring your stuff and load it up. Let's fill the yard with as many liveries and we can.

      If your loco's aren't DCC, we'll have a loop to run them on, too.

      This will be a great show, indoors, sheltered from the elements, including any eventual graupel.

      Best,
      Gary

      P.S. If your baseball game is graupelled out, you know where we are, John.
    • John D. Duino