Z scale New Years resolutions for 2013

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
      1. Buy some American prototype trains. I'll be doing that now that there are now diesels painted in Santa Fe.

      2. Get my layout update complete. (I added an overpass. Still need to finish that)

      3. Attend as many train shows as possible.

      4. Upgrade all of my Marklin locomotives to 5 pole motors.

      5. Obtain more Marklin z scale trains.
    • Gary Hoffman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
        Raymond,
        Those are good resolutions for all of us. I hope to see you in Anaheim this weekend.
        Gary

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2013
          I definately will be there. However I will very unlikely be bringing my layout with me because (as I mentioned before) I added an overpass and the layout currently looks unpresentable. I may not have time to get it "cleaned" up in time for the show. I will pretty much be bringing my trains and Rokuhan track.