Re: [ZoCal] Ontario BTS "list"

  • Robert Toole
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 1, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 61 KB
    Good evening Don,

    Marcie just reminded me this evening that she need to get her meds refilled.
    Since I'm retired military, she gets them free at military hospitals so we're off to the Navy Hospital @ Penelton MC Base tomorrow.
    I guess we wont connect this weekend, bummer.
    Photo of me at Fullerton RR Days with the R* track and my DB TEE.

    Robert

    Message 33 of 33 , Jun 4, 2012
      Don,
      This meet-up sounds interesting. I'm just about to breadboard all my Tam Valley pieces to try them out and generally get familiar with them. I will bring it down so we have another set to try, and maybe easier to play around with, since it's not underneath a module.

      Dan,
      after all the issues on the locobus this past weekend, I fully concur.
      -James