New Year

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2012
      It is a Happy New Year.

      I woke up and made my way to the computer with a cup of coffee.

      With things starting as great as this, how could 2012 not be a great year?

      See you all at Anaheim.

      Bill
      El Toro, CA
    • Raymond
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hopefully this year will be the year when Z scale Amtrak Amfleet cars and an Amtrak F40PH gets released. As well as a P42 and some superliner passenger cars. I would really like to have an Amtrak passenger train (other than the Surfliner or Amtrak California trains) in Z scale.

        --- In ZoCal@yahoogroups.com, Bill Hoshiko <billhko@...> wrote:

        > It is a Happy New Year.
        >
        > I woke up and made my way to the computer with a cup of coffee.
        >
        > With things starting as great as this, how could 2012 not be a great year?
        >
        > See you all at Anaheim.
        >
        > Bill
        > El Toro, CA

      • Don Fedjur
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
          RayRay,

          Have Stoney Smith and Shapeways make one up for you...............paint and decorate to your liking.

          For a manufacturer to produce that one, you'll need a second job to afford it.

          Don