Re: [ZoCal] Re: Module skirts

  • John Duino
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1, 2011
      Burbank Alma (most significant other of Burbank Dan) has almost finished sewing up the remainder of our material. IIRC she was able to make 8 10' panels, plus 15' of some similar material/color that she had bought previously for Dan. All with velcro, and she has a matching supply of the hook side for the modules.

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 1, 2011
        Yard module guys: if you don't have enough skirt material, there is enough from the BAZ side. We use Hook on the skirts, Loop (the fuzzy stuff) on the modules. Less damage and junk pick up to the module Velcro.

        We have extra Loop Velcro (sticky back, but you can leave the protection layer on if stapled for temporary use.

        Jeff M
        SF Bay Area Z

        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 1, 2011
          Jeff,
          You mentioned providing the extra skirts for the SOZME and CZM modules.  Hope you've laid enough aside to cover my four plus either two or three of Craig's modules, and then Brad will have the volcano end module to cover also on our set up.

          Loren

          Burbank Alma (most significant other of Burbank Dan) has almost finished sewing up the remainder of our material. IIRC she was able to make 8 10' panels, plus 15' of some similar material/color that she had bought previously for Dan. All with velcro, and she has a matching supply of the hook side for the modules.

          Don, I have a staple gun, if we have to.

          Got the call this morning, our skirts have shipped, be here by end of the week.

          Zocal: will have enough for both sides of the yard (20' lengths).

          Jeff M
          SF Bay Area Z

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 1, 2011
            YES Loren, I have enuf to wrap ur modules & u several times.

            Jeff M
            SF Bay Area Z

            From: "Loren Snyder" <ljsnyder@...>
            Sender: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 09:12:43 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
            To: <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 1, 2011
              Jeff! SSHHH! We weren't supposed to bring up Loren wearing skirts again!

              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 1, 2011
                Roger that.

                Back to work,
                Loren

                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 1, 2011
                  For you John, I'll even wear a smile and a Jantzen.  :o)