Re: John's house on Sunday?

  • jim_manley_alpha_six
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 1, 2007
      GreetingZ John and All ThoZe Going Down the John, I Mean Down to John's!

      I am staying at my cousin's near Santa Monica, and will be picking up
      Steve Fry and his module on the way to John's Sunday morning. We will
      try to make it by 9 AM, but since it's Sunday, and I can always use
      the rest, we may get there a little late, but before Bill (I hope! :)

      It was too windy for me to solo in the helicopter earlier on Saturday,
      but I did get to complete a Stage Check with a different instructor
      from my primary one, which means that once I do solo for the first
      time (maybe next Friday or Saturday ... again ): I will be able to
      move right into cross-country flights, and after 10 hours of solo time
      (three of them cross-country for at least a total of 75 miles), I'll
      be ready for my final stage check and then my check ride with the FAA
      examiner, sometime around the end of April, if I'm really lucky.

      Anyway, I'll see whomever is showing up at John's, with Steve riding
      shotgun (I always wanted to sit on top of the stagecoach like in those
      Wells Fargo commercials! :) And we'll have fun, fun, fun 'til our
      mommies take the Z-trainZ awaaaaay!

      All Z BeZt,
      Jim