San Bernardino RR Days

  • LoadToad
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
      Bill or Lindley,

      This event is on Saturday & Sunday April 16 % 17.
      Has there been any discussion about having a small layout at the event?

      Robert
      Hemet
    • Lindley Ruddick

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
          OH BUMMER,

          I remember when Lajos, Bill and myself attended it either last year or in 09.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
            Hi Robert,

            That was a good show but this year we are all too busy getting ready for NTS at Sacto.
            Time is running out.

            Bill
            El Toro, CA

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2011
              Bill,
              Time is so short I gave up on 2011 and am starting on 2020.  If I hurry, I think I can just make it in time  :o)
              Loren