Pacific Southwest Region - NMRA Convention Sept 15-19, 9/15/2010, 12:00 am

  • ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2010
      Reminder from: ZoCal Yahoo! Group

      Title: Pacific Southwest Region - NMRA Convention Sept 15-19

      Date: Wednesday September 15, 2010
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Sunday September 19, 2010.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes.
      Location: Handlery Hotel and Resort - San Diego
      Notes: For more info:
      http://www.psrconvention.org/2010/
      e-mail: Committee Chair: ctsd2010@...

    • nscaler@vzw.blackberry.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2010
        Are we doing something with modules for this? Don and I sent in our NCE controllers for upgrades and have not got them back.

        David L.
        ZoCal

        From: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
        Sender: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
        Date: 1 Sep 2010 07:09:01 -0000
        To: <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [ZoCal] Pacific Southwest Region - NMRA Convention Sept 15-19, 9/15/2010, 12:00 am

        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2010
          I have one set ready which can use....
          Henri

          Sent from my iPad

          Date: 1 Sep 2010 07:09:01 -0000

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2010
            I know of no plans.
            Lindley

            ---- nscaler@... wrote:
            Are we doing something with modules for this? Don and I sent in our NCE controllers for upgrades and have not got them back.

            David L.
            ZoCal

            Pacific Southwest Region - NMRA Convention Sept 15-19
            Wednesday September 15, 2010
            All Day
            (This event repeats every day until Sunday September 19, 2010.)
            (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes.)
            Location: Handlery Hotel and Resort - San Diego

            Notes:
            For more info:
            http://www.psrconvention.org/2010/
            e-mail: Committee Chair: ctsd2010@...

            All Rights Reserved
            Copyright © 2010
            Yahoo! Inc.
            http://www.yahoo.com

            Privacy Policy:
            http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

            Terms of Service:
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Don Fedjur
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 1, 2010
              We can be there, just may need some newbie support and I know Dr. Elmassian has backup NCE controllers we could shag.

              Don Fedjur
              mobile phone; 760-861-5161

              Sent from my iPhone mobile office.

              Date: 1 Sep 2010 07:09:01 -0000

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 1, 2010
                I looked at the site. No mention of layouts there. Tours of home/museum layouts, yes. The theme is operations.
                Has anyone asked if they want us?

                Date: 1 Sep 2010 07:09:01 -0000

                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 1, 2010
                  There is a swap meet there on Saturday.

                  From: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
                  Sender: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: 1 Sep 2010 07:09:01 -0000
                  To: <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 1, 2010
                    What? You already have one of mine! You need more Don?

                    (I have 3 more if necessary)

                    Greg

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 2, 2010
                      I don't recall..........

                      On Sep 1, 2010, at 9:58 PM, "trainssd" <greg@...> wrote:

                      What? You already have one of mine! You need more Don?

                      (I have 3 more if necessary)

                      Greg

                      --- In ZoCal@yahoogroups.com, nscaler@... wrote:

                      > There is a swap meet there on Saturday.

                    • Ed
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 3, 2010
                        Warning - Trojan virison & horses.

                        I decided to check if PSR-NMRA had a convention website to see if they do layouts. I went into Google and found the follow link [psrconvention.org] I logged on and all hell broke loose!!
                        I got invested with 11 Trojan horses. Symantec AntiVirus allerted me that they were in my system. I ran my 2 Antivirus systems and a dick repair and got rid of them.

                        Please watchout for that [psrconvention.org] link!!
                        All the BeZtzzz'
                        Ed

                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 3, 2010
                          Sorry Guys.