Got some good Z info at the N scale collectors convention

  • bobrnausa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      I haven't seen anything on this site yet. I just got back today from Texas. While I was down there I talked with I think Intermountain any way I have all the paperwork still in the car. I haven't unpacked yet.
      They announced they are officially getting into Z scale. I have pictures of their intended new releases. I got several pages so I could show them to you guys. I'll have them at the Pomona show July 10th.
      Bobrnausa
      Mira Loma, CA
    • John Duino
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        Wow! That is good news! I like the looks of their other products.

        You won't give us a hint as to what they plan to start with?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2010
          You can see the samples and see Intermountains release list with a preference request on TrainBoard. Hien from the BAZ BoyZ went to the convention (he's an N-scaler but like Dave, found a lot more friends and desire in Z).

          http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/showthread.php?t=122257&page=3

          Jeff
          SF Bay Area Z