Marklin Adjustable Track

  • airforce_loadmaster
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2010
      I came upon Tranz.com and they have #8507 on sale for $22.04 a box which includes 10 pieces.

      http://www.trainz.com/p-106256-marklin-8507-straight-adjustment-track-sections-sale.aspx

      I know we are always looking for this stuff.

      Robert
    • sjbazman49@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2010
        8592 (or 8952) are the Expansion tracks. The 8507 are just shorter "fill in" tracks.

        I came upon Tranz.com and they have #8507 on sale for $22.04 a box which includes 10 pieces.

        http://www.trainz.com/p-106256-marklin-8507-straight-adjustment-track-sections-sale.aspx

        I know we are always looking for this stuff.

        Robert

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
      • Lindley Ruddick

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2010
            I just got another 20 from a UK ebay auction, just over $6 equiv + $7 in mailing.

            Jeff
            SF Bay Area Z

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 5, 2010
              Robert,

              Everyone only uses the adjustable tracks.  The others are of no value.

              Loren

              I came upon Tranz.com and they have #8507 on sale for $22.04 a box which includes 10 pieces.

              I know we are always looking for this stuff.

              Robert

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

            • Loren Snyder
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 5, 2010
                Got some the other day also, but paid a bit more.  Oh well, we gotta have em for the future.
                Loren

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 6, 2010
                  Sorry all,

                  The Tranz site said they were adjustable tracks.  I guess they are wrong.

                  Robert

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 6, 2010
                    Robert,
                    Bad boy, you got us all excited for a minute and if they had truly been the adjustable tracks, there would have instantly been a bidding war, or outright sale of all possible boxes of this track.
                    For us modular types, this is the premier piece of track sought by all.  The price offered was way too good to be true so a closer examination did end up proving the track to be something other than what we all wanted.

                    It was a nice fantasy for a few minutes......  Be still my beating heart. :o)

                    Loren