Re: [ZoCal] New poll for ZoCal

  • donfedjur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      Their costs? Well, if they pay us our cost, $10.00...........we'll break even.

      Any cost aside, I can bring a module, anything you want.

      Show me the way brothers........

      Don

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2011
        ZoCal group:

        Should we do the Pomona GTE train show anymore?
        At the most recent show, we were told that the doors on one end of the building were 5' higher than the other end.
        "Pomona blocks" are required. Don't get me started about what happens if it rains!

        o Let's keep doing the show anyway.
        o Let's drop this puppie!!

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2 12:12 PM
          ZoCal group:

          Should ZoCal particpate in the Banning Centenial Train Festival in October?

          o No.
          o Yes, but I can't come nor help.
          o Yes, and I'll come with my module.
          o Yes, but I can only come part of the time.

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!