RE: [ZoCal] Re: Z scale rulers wanted/needed

  • Jim Manley
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2009

      GreeTingZ John and Los Lobos del Sud,

      I believe that was "The Criminologist" skit in episode 14, and the exact quote is: "Dinsdale was a looney, but he was a happy looney. Lucky bastard."

      But, that's not important right now!  And now for something completely different ...

      All ZeeT BeZT,
      Jim

      To: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
      From: jduino@...
      Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:15:03 -0800
      Subject: Re: [ZoCal] Re: Z scale rulers wanted/needed

      Two of my favorite quotes (both from Monty Python, both from the same skit...anybody name it?):

      He's a looney, but he's a happy looney! (Lucky bastard!)

      I don't think they could put him in a mental hospital. On the other
      hand, if he were already in, I don't think they'd let him out.

      .

      Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.
    • Ed Dalman
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2009
        I thought that I was the odd-ball.  Doing everything in millimeters and when it gets too big use centimeters.  Multiplying or dividing "by 10" fits me fine, NOT fractions like 3/64 etc.   ;)   This is why the European Z is off or right on.

        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 6, 2009
          --- In ZoCal@yahoogroups.com, "Lindley Ruddick" <elruddick@...> wrote:

          > Now it is a matter of logistics and delivery.

          I'll keep the rulers in my briefcase, call (562) 481-1381 to arrange
          the great trainZaction.

          Lajos :0)