Re: [ZoCal] Anaheim GTE Show Jan 3/4, 2009

  • David Barnblatt
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 1, 2009
      I can also come down friday if you need my car or hands to help
      transport. But since I am moving this weekend I can only attend one
      day... better for me to attend Saturday of Sunday?

      David Barnblatt
      Pile Driver, inc.
      213.422.2621

      On Dec 31, 2008, at 22:47, "John Duino" <jduino@...> wrote:

      > Can't use the trailer, at least not easily. After Del Mar we had it
      > cleaned up and put into storage for the winter.
      >
      > See you around 11 on friday!
      >
      > John
      >
      > BTW to everyone....do we have any idea what modules are showing up
      > for the
      > show? Plan?
      >
      >> John,
      >> I can aim for 11:00. Could you load up your trailer and use it for
      >> transport? As per Bill from the show, you can park the trailer in the
      >> building. Just an idea.
      >>
      >> We can talk to the show people and offer to do the workshops on
      >> Friday.
      >> Play
      >> it by ear from there.
      >>
      >> David L.
      >> ZoCal

    • John Duino
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 1, 2009
        If you can be here, be here. There are more modules than two trucks can
        carry.

        John