Employee profile - Jeff Merrill (my life and trains :)

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Well, after 32 years, the company I work for (INFICON) has captured me
      for an employee highlight. They ask questions; I try not to answer.
      Fellow employees have already chimed in so I have to defend or
      highlight the pluses :)

      You can read the article on the BAZ Modules site under Files > INFICON
      Exchange. Contact me if you don't have BAZ access.

      There are several train pictures in there, including the great on that
      Lajos took at the Fullerton Days.

      Tooting my own horn . . .

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z