Re: [ZoCal] Re: Fwd: Videos up!

  • Matthew Petach
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008

      Sorry, been gone for a eek in Dallas on business, just now
      got home and am catching up.

      if anyone in the group has good hardware skills with
      plumbing, we can make our own steadycams; check
      out Johnny Lee's site (side note--Kim might get a kick
      out of what he's managed to do with a simple Wii
      controller: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/projects/wii/ )
      or some of his other cool video tricks:
      http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/projects/ )

      Anyhow, the $14 steadycam plans and instructions
      can be seen here, if anyone is skillfull with plumbing
      implements:

      http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~johnny/steadycam/

      Matt (still horribly behind on his email)