Follow-up, etc...

  • Lajos Thek
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 1, 2008
      Six weeks and a few days, then showtime! We know, what we
      have for the show, but are we OK? I don't think so. Do we
      have enough legs, bolts and nuts, skirts and velcro? We're
      constantly receiving updates with photos from Jim and Jeff,
      and some verbal commitments from others, but no photos. Is
      the six weeks enough to meet with those commitments? Time
      to show your cards, so we can come up with solutions, give
      helping hands and do what ever needed. Inventory time!

      Lajos
    • donfedjur@aol.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 10, 2008
        Garry,

        So much for being free........I am in Spokane and Coeur D'Alene for the week and U.S. Open visitors & activity for the weekend.

        Don