San Diego - ZoCal Group.

  • Ed Dalman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi local Z'ers
      What is happening in the SD area??
      Was there a get togetter last weekend?
      I have not seen any info.
      My 0 (mm) level is finished, except for occupied track detection and
      have started on my incline to the next level (63 mm).
      I am working on pictures with text to be posted at Z CentralStation in
      the near future. (Jim help me)
      Take care you all, Ed
    • Bill Hoshiko
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        Sounds good Ed. I have been having computer problems.
        Something fills up my disc space and the computer
        just freezes. I have to reboot every few minutes to
        go on to another site. Very frustrating. I need a
        new computer.

        Can't wait for your photos.

        Bill
        El Toro, CA