Re: Anaheim Photos

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      I just uploaded my photos too. I used Steve's existing folder so look
      deep into it (Anaheim 12-29-07).

      If anyone wants the hi-rez versions, just e-mail. Lajos will also have
      a CD soon with both versions and, pictures from the other layouts
      there. I saw a lot of neat scenes on them and, a way to easily
      transition a yard module into the Z Bend Track modules.

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z
      "The BAZ BoyZ"

      --- In ZoCal@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Gibbs" <steve-writes@...> wrote:

      > Just finished posting a big batch of photos from yesterday at
      Anaheim.