9854Re: [ZoCal] LA show coming soon 150 Years of Union Station, Los Angeles

  • David Lancaster
    Jul 25, 2014

      Henri and I are leaving his house in 10 min.

      David L.
      ZoCal

      On Jul 15, 2014 2:22 PM, "Don Fedjur donfedjur@... [ZoCal]" <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      RE: 150 Years of Union Station, Los Angeles

      Save these dates; July 25, 26, 27. 2014

      Downtown-Los Angeles
      Los Angeles Central Library
      630 W. 5th Street
      Los Angeles, CA 90026

      Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/CFASr

      Hotel is around the corner at the Hilton Checkers. Discount for AAA plus 10% LA City Library guest.

      Great food venues are within a city block and easy walking distance.

      Super easy access underground parking to elevator. Parking is right underneath the Library, accessed from 524 S. Flower Street (the first driveway on the left side of Flower St, after the 5th Street intersection). They will have parking validations available for us.

      More information is on the web at; ZO-Cal dates; http://www.lapl.org/whats-on/events/model-train-show-7

      Take elevator to 2nd floor and look for exhibit signs. No distractions, This is a great venue all to ourselves and the 150 Years of Union Station exhibit. Sponsored by the Getty Trust. Nice art deco open air and comfortable environment, not to be missed.

      Bring your trains! ..............or run our trains. All Z-Scales and newcomers welcome.

      Don