9844Re: [ZoCal] Additions to show schedule

  • Ruddick Lindley
    Jul 20, 2014
      Any friend of Jack’s is a friend of mine. Thanks for the dates.
      Lindley

      On Jul 20, 2014, at 10:43 PM, carldw@... [ZoCal] <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Oooooops, too much Jack Daniels.

      The Bakersfield Model Train Show is March 14 & 15, 2015

      Doug Wagner
      Golden Empire Historical & Modeling Society
      Bakersfield, California

      In a message dated 7/20/2014 10:41:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ZoCal@yahoogroups.com writes:

      March 14 & 14, 2015

      Doug Wagner
      Golden Empire Historical & Modeling Society
      Bakersfield, California

      In a message dated 7/20/2014 10:06:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ZoCal@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Based on the last few postings, I have "committed" us to the March 2015 Bakersfield show. Room is always tight there so I have requested a 20' X 20' space with a note that we can go as large as 40' X 40' but any rectangular or L shape will do as we are flexible. I do not have an exact date.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic