      From: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ZoCal@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 3:17 PM
      To: ZoCal@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ZoCal] Any interest in setting up at this Bakersfield show next year?

      Certainly not!  However we have NOT made a firm commitment yet nor have we been accepted.

      Lindley

      On Jul 20, 2014, at 12:56 PM, Matthew Petach mpetach@... [ZoCal] <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I haven't seen the GTE schedule yet for 2015;

      but if that weekend doesn't conflict with a GTE

      show up in our neck of the woods, would you

      guys have any objections to some northern

      california modules coming down to join up

      with you at the bakersfield show?

      Thanks!

      Matt