      Thank you for the tip Don

      Henri :-)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 18, 2014, at 5:01 PM, "Don Fedjur donfedjur@... [ZoCal]" <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Awesome......perfect.

      Just remember, set-up starts at 3:00 PM.

      Henri, when you check in to the Hilton, see if they will give you a corner room. I was told to ask, big views and somewhat larger.

      Don Fedjur
      mobile phone; 760-861-5161

      Sent from my iPhone mobile office.

      On Jul 18, 2014, at 2:55 PM, "Henri Seynaeve HSeynaeve@... [ZoCal]" <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Good man, this is great
      I plan to pickup the truck Friday at 10.00 am we will have plenty of time to load
      I will stay at the Hilton nights of Friday and Saturday....

      Thank you David
      Henri

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 18, 2014, at 2:31 PM, "David Lancaster zscaler1955@... [ZoCal]" <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Turns out I can help Henri load up Friday anyway. Oh goodie. 👅

      David L.
      ZoCal

      On Jul 15, 2014 11:06 AM, "David Lancaster" <zscaler1955@...> wrote:

      So I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Is there validated parking? What is the address, please?

      David L.
      ZoCal

      On Jul 14, 2014 8:39 AM, "David Lancaster" <zscaler1955@...> wrote:

      Can't get that Friday off ( dang comic con weekend). Can be there Friday afternoon, but may just come Saturday and Sunday.

      David L.
      ZoCal

      On Jul 13, 2014 7:54 PM, "'Jeff Thompson' jthompson178@... [ZoCal]" <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I do plan on being at the Library as soon as they’ll let us on Friday (to help set up), then come back on Saturday or Sunday (but probably not both).  I can adjust to best suit the group.

      Jeff T