9832Re: [ZoCal] LA show soon

  • Henri Seynaeve
    Jul 18, 2014
      The main objective is to have fun..  Fun...

      Henri

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 18, 2014, at 6:05 PM, "jthompson178@... [ZoCal]" <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I know Greg & Henri spent a lot of time troubleshooting some electrical issues at Ontario, so everything should be all dialed in and trains will run flawlessly! ;-)

      Seriously, thank you Henri for committing to this opportunity to showcase Z to a new audience!

      Looking forward to a fun time!

      Jeff

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic