9828Re: [ZoCal] LA show soon

  • Don Fedjur
    Jul 18, 2014
      That's good. Set-Up is at 3:00 PM on Friday. I will send the detailed info. about driving in just before, parking and unloading, in another e-mail to follow. The U-Haul van can stay in the underground parking there for the duration.

      Don Fedjur
      mobile phone; 760-861-5161

      Sent from my iPhone mobile office.

      On Jul 18, 2014, at 2:31 PM, "David Lancaster zscaler1955@... [ZoCal]" <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Turns out I can help Henri load up Friday anyway. Oh goodie. 👅

      David L.
      ZoCal

      On Jul 15, 2014 11:06 AM, "David Lancaster" <zscaler1955@...> wrote:

      So I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Is there validated parking? What is the address, please?

      David L.
      ZoCal

      On Jul 14, 2014 8:39 AM, "David Lancaster" <zscaler1955@...> wrote:

      Can't get that Friday off ( dang comic con weekend). Can be there Friday afternoon, but may just come Saturday and Sunday.

      David L.
      ZoCal

      On Jul 13, 2014 7:54 PM, "'Jeff Thompson' jthompson178@... [ZoCal]" <ZoCal@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I do plan on being at the Library as soon as they’ll let us on Friday (to help set up), then come back on Saturday or Sunday (but probably not both).  I can adjust to best suit the group.

      Jeff T