Glad not to be in this book . . .

  • kpig751
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2013
      . . . at least the first edition:

    • bodhijoe
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013

        Awesome! I just ordered two copies. Can't wait to read it!

        ---In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, <jb14ers@...> wrote:

        . . . at least the first edition:

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013

          Looks like it is in the same vein as Ghiglieri's excellent books on Grand Canyon ("Over the Edge...")  and Yosemite  ("Off the wall...").  Those are both excellent reads, in fact, despite their morbid nature.  If this is good, it could be a good book.  Could use a zippier title though, Bo !   :)

          ---In zion_national_park_hiking@yahoogroups.com, <jb14ers@...> wrote:

          . . . at least the first edition:

        • dnally
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2013

            Choosing a title was difficult.  Over the months, I had a handful of different titles in mind, and asked people what they thought.  In respect for the dead, the consensus was to not get too "creative", plus a fancy title comes across sounding more like a fictional novel.

            dNally