Tom Jones

  • cgptsnaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2013
      I want to stay here for the winter but not way up here on Orderville during the winter, Tom, would you rent me a room in the house? I pay $300 a month here at the Tortoise and Hare RV Park, plus more for Wifi. I would be willing to pay as much as $400 if you would allow me to stay there from October to May. In June I plan to return to Alaska.
    • tanya_o0o
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2013
        :) I think you did the same for Tom a while ago.