Re: [Zion_National_Park_Hiking] Re: Kanarra creek question

  • Randi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      I was there in late May and the ladders and hand lines are in good shape. The hike is exposed until you cross the creek (very easy to follow), and then nice and shady once you're in the canyon. It's very beautiful!
      $10 to park at the TH, and free if you want to walk a couple of blocks from the Town Hall.
      It's worth the $10 per car.