Another Pine Creek TR 5-13-13

  • RAM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      After a morning Keyhole, Brendan, Bill and I ran through Pine Creek in the afternoon. The canyon was on the wet, cold side and the lighting was good. A dead dear that may have jumped the bridge made the entry a stinky affair. We had the place to ourselves before meeting a crew of climbers testing out canyoneering at the last drop. We were met by Jenny at the end and headed off to find a camp, in preparation for the next day's canyons.
      Pictures? I really like the silhouette of Bill stuffing rope

      https://picasaweb.google.com/108034287150978265447/PineCreek51313?noredirect=1