Re: Barracks boulder obstacle

  • Cliff
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 2 4:21 PM
      I just posted A picture of what the obstacle looks like this year. Not as imposing, but still not as easy as a few years ago. Water levels were normal for this time of year.
      I also put in a photo of the bypass from the bottom, down stream side. You can see why Glen had problems with it. Still, for me, it's the better option.
      Cliff