Re: Zion tidbits -- what I have noticed this year

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 11:05 AM
      So what did you do, Joe?

      I need to write up a TR of my own too. I was off in Paris for work all last week and I'm only catching up after our Utah trip from three weeks ago.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9 8:16 AM
        I'll do some write-ups when I'm back; I still have three days left. I was hoping to hike the Narrows again, but a week of that big California storm kept me out of the slots and up exploring the slickrock. Wonderful week for photography with the constantly changing skies! -Joe