Re: Cottonwood Canyon Wilderness Area, St. George

  • jdg17
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
      Very true about the sounds of the Interstate. One night I camped up on a ridge and could hear the traffic all night -- even though I was several miles away. The next night I moved down into a gully, more to get out of the wind than anything else, and after the wind died down I realized how much quieter it was as I didn't get the traffic at all. Nice.

      - Jamal