Re: Tanya

  • cgptsnaz
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 7, 2013
      That's the one! She is over in Zion right now down from the still late spring cold weather of Jackson WY.
      I will be up that way sometime in about a week and a half. Hows business? I tried to get Ed to call me back a couple weeks ago but he never did. Figure I will come by as soon as I can and apply in person and with Gordon at the store too.
      I have a rdie from Tucson where I still am down in this heat! to Flagstaff this next Tuesday. Then after a couple das visiting friend there will be pedaling up to Utah via US 89 around the GC.

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, tanya_o0o <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Yep! The Wild Grizzly Bear woman! or some kind of bears. ;)
      >

      > --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "cgptsnaz"
      > <cgptsnaz@> wrote:
      > >
      > > My friend Kayla is in Zion now. Remember her from when you, I, Bo ans
      > she went to the North Rim a few years back?
      > > Sorry about giving the info on the east side rock art. Didn't know it
      > was a secret so much.

    • cgptsnaz
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 16, 2013
        Where along the Kanab Creek?river is the underground lake?
      • tanya_o0o
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 24, 2013
          Hi Gary,

          It's out at the Best Friends Animal Society. It's pretty cool, but it's
          on their land.

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 25, 2013
            So do I have to get their permission to see it? And what was that you said I did for Tom Jounes?