Word of Lava Point

  • jim.grob
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Hey folks. Taking off tomorrow for the trip. Word I hear from the backcountry desk and Zion adventures are that folks are making it down from Lava on a daily basis, that vehicles are getting within a mile of the trailhead with little snow left, and someone who rented spikes from Zion Adventures (you can rent the morning they take you up) returned them not having used them :)

      That all said, looks like some new weather pattern and possibility for high elevation snow coming in the next couple of days.....so keep current on weather!!

      Will send in a trip report when I get back.