Re: Home page photo

    Message 1 of 107 , Mar 26, 2013
      Nice, Ben! Been wanting to check out that mini peak for several years now. Can't help but notice it when you're coming or going from Pweap. It's lovely out there.

      --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "mojave_ben" <mojave_ben@...> wrote:

      > Rotated in my first photo successfully! This is one of my favorite areas of the park, south of the high points south of highway 9 in east Zion. This is looking west from a little highpoint behind Crazy Quilt Mesa.

    • Ralph Whittle
      Message 107 of 107 , Dec 29, 2013

        The Moderator has to sign on to group.

        Click on "Management" on the left of the page.

        Click on "Description and Appearance"

        Click on Photo "Edit" toward the bottom right of the page.

        Upload a picture from your computer.

        RD