Re: shuttle system starting up for 2013

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2013
      Don't know if this is a new reg but:
      "Beverages other than water are not allowed"

      Better hide my gatorade :)
    • RAM
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2013
        Easy to do! ;-)

        --- In Zion_National_Park_Hiking@yahoogroups.com, "mojave_ben" <mojave_ben@...> wrote:

        > Don't know if this is a new reg but:
        > "Beverages other than water are not allowed"
        >
        > Better hide my gatorade :)

      • Jacqueline O Chaplin
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2013
          If you want to take something else that is probably no problem. They just don't want you getting on with an opened Coke can and spilling a sticky mess. So, as long as it can be contained, you should be okay.

          Jacqueline O. Chaplin & Waysan (Chinese for precious one, my Shih Tzu)

          Roadtrek 2008 210V. San Antonio Race for the Cure 6 Apr 2013--Contact me w/questions 2102733876. Sent from my iPad2.